Network with other IAFPA members worldwide to learn more about common problems and solutions to various aircraft rescue questions.
Get to know other airport and fire fighting personnel from around the world, and learn more about their equipment, facilities and training.
As an active member of the IAFPA you will receive:
Where do I start?
The first step would be choosing the suitable membership type.
Regular members shall be any person interested in the profession of aircraft rescue and fire-fighting, airport fire protection, aviation fire safety, or aircraft accident prevention desiring to belong to IAFPA.
Regular members shall pay an annual subscription fee of SGD 100.00.
Each such member shall have one vote in the affairs of the IAFPA and shall receive one copy of all publications (electronically produced or otherwise) distributed to regular members. Regular members shall have the right to hold office in IAFPA.
Organisational Members shall be Fire Departments, public safety departments, agencies of state, local, national and international airports or government bodies that provide ARFF service or mutual aid to airports.
Organisational Members shall pay an annual subscription fee of SGD 3,000.00. Maximum number of nominees is 500.
An Organisational member may only have one vote through its Organisational representative or its alternative Organisational representative to hold office in IAFPA.
Corporate members shall be firms, corporations, trade or professional associations, institutes, fire equipment suppliers, engineering firms, fire and emergency services organisations, manufacturers or other interested firms particularly desiring to recognise and advance the purpose of IAFPA.
Corporate members shall pay an annual subscription fee of SGD 5,000.00. Maximum number of nominees is 500.
A Corporate member may only have one vote through its Corporate representative and only one Corporate representative will be eligible to hold office in IAFPA.
Our Member Types
Member types is strictly appointed by the IAFPA.
- Prestige members may comprise Fire Chiefs or any other distinguished persons as the IAFPA Board of Management shall decide.
- They shall not have any voting rights and shall not be eligible to hold office, or have any say in the management of the IAFPA.
- Admission to the Prestige membership shall be by invitation by the IAFPA Board of Management.
Prestige Member will be given a lifetime free membership with IAFPA Asia.
- Fellow members shall be those persons who in the consideration of the Executive Council of IAFPA acting on the recommendation of IAFPA’s Chairperson, have rendered to IAFPA exceptional service of the highest order over a substantial period of time.
- Each Fellow Member shall have the rights and benefits of Individual members.
- A Fellow member shall be exempted from paying annual membership fees and may attend conferences and other such organised events exempt of attendance fees.
- Honorary members shall be those persons who in the consideration of the Executive Council of IAFPA acting on the recommendation of IAFPA Management Group, have rendered to IAFPA exceptional service.
- Each Honorary member shall have the rights and benefits of Individual Members.
- An Honorary Member shall be exempt from paying annual membership dues.